- Monday: Read Psalms 21-40. It ended up being a shorter day than I would have liked. We did it in two shorter sessions instead of all at once.
- Tuesday: Read Psalms 41-75. We cleaned the kitchen while we listened. It was fun hearing the different actors again.
- Wednesday:Read Psalms 76-102. Did it in three different segments. I really like the reading plans that have you reading a psalm a day alongside the read through from front to back thing. I have a tough time listening to that many psalms in a row. Does that make me a horrible person?
- Thursday: Read Psalms 103-121. A bunch of pretty long Psalms in there.
- Friday: Read Psalms 122-Proverbs 3. It is nice to be through the Psalms. I don't like reading this book like this. If I do this again (the 90 Day reading plan), I will read two psalms or chapters of proverbs per day, with an extra one on day 90. And then allow us to miss at least a day when the kids are camping, which is usually once a month.
- Saturday: Read Proverbs 4-16. See, more proof I'm just a horrible person. This isn't a book that I seem to get anything out of going at this pace. I'm not doing it this way again. It just all blurs together. I like it much better at a chapter a day. And we are slowing it down and listening to 20 minutes at a time, and trying to fit in multiple times per day. I'm finding it frustrating.
- Sunday: Read Proverbs 17-19. I told you Sundays are impossible.
Monday, August 23, 2010
The Bible in 90 Days Challenge - week 8
Here's last week's check in. Mondays are too crazy and I'll never check in if I wait until the kids are up and we get to listen.