I remember I used to do a random stuff post. And I know people who do some kind of random 5 weekly post. I think I am going to try to do that whole random 5 thing every week, and we'll see if I can pull that off.
- Been busy trying to sort through a whole lot of stuff lately, and feeling a bit like Mrs. Incredible. Why do we have so much junk? Dale is taking some of the trashbags to work to put in the dumpster when they haven't filled it. He left today with three bags and a box. That feels good.
- Connor has been back to school for two weeks now. I still need his schedule. I'm not a helicopter mom / control freak, but I do like knowing what classes he is in. I want to be able to look at the schedule and realize what class he is in, and pray for that teacher and pray for the kids, um, I mean adults, in class with him. Maybe if I send him a link to this blog post, he'll get the hint and get me a copy of it.
- Watching the coverage of the hurricane has me thinking about how prepared I am -- or am not -- for the junk of life. I definitely need to get some things together and organized again, so that I know if we get hit with blizzards this winter and can't get out, that we are good. I also keep thinking I should blog about that.
- School with my at-home kids is interesting. Two in high school, two in middle school. It is weird thinking in terms of not having elementary kids anymore, though Trina (6th) can still be called an elementary student. Being honest though, she really has turned into a middle schooler.
- A picture I found, while sorting junk (see #1) -- just because.
Now, let's see if I can do this again next week.