Shhh. Don't tell anyone. Wait... no, tell everyone. The more the merrier!
I have challenged myself to actually post in each and every one of these. We'll see how that goes.
Some thoughts I've had about what to write about next week --
- Incorporating 4H into our homeschool, from the perspective of a family just finishing up their first year in 4H.
- Our semi-annual Student-Teacher conferences, and why I think this is the single best thing we have done for homeschooling high school.
- How I cannot imagine homeschooling without the Crew.
- How excited I am to be back to Sonlight, with all my homeschoolers doing history together.
- How I incorporate my kids' interests into my school requirements.
- Things I'd tell myself, if I thought 15-year-ago-me would listen.
- How to narrow things down and not try to do it all.
Okay, that is more than five posts, and I haven't completely figured out how they work into the 5 Days of Homeschool Encouragement themes above. I might write something completely different. You can check back here to see!
- Student-Teacher Conferences (Motivation Monday)
- Combining my Older Kids (Take a Look Tuesday)
- 4-H and Homeschool (Work it in Wednesday)
There are a bunch of people participating. Check 'em out!
Amanda @ Hopkins Homeschool
Angie @ Run Ran Family Adventures & Learning
Annette @ A Net in Time
Ashley @ Gift of Chaos
Brenda @ Counting Pinecones
Carol @ Home Sweet Life
Chareen @ Every Bed of Roses
Christine @ Christine Howard
Dawn @ Schoolin' Swag
Felicia @ Homeschool 4 Life
Jacquelin @ A Stable Beginning
Jeniffer @ Thou Shall Not Whine
Jennifer @ A Glimpse of Our Life
Jennifer @ Dear Homeschooler
Joelle @ Homeschooling for His Glory
Karen @ Tots and Me...Growing Up Together
Kellyann @ Walking Home ...
Kimberley @ Vintage Blue Suitcase
Kristen @ A Mom's Quest to Teach
Kym @ Homeschool Coffee Break
Laura @ Four Little Penguins
Linda @ Apron Strings & other things
Lisa @ Farm Fresh Adventures
Lori @ At Home: where life happens
Marla @ Jump Into Genius
Meredith @ Powerline Productions: Being World Changers/Raising World Changers
Michele @ Family, Faith and Fridays
Missica @ Through The Open Window
Monique @ Mountain of Grace Homeschooling
Nicole @ Bless Their Hearts Mom
Patti @ Truth and Grace Homeschool Academy
Rebekah @ There Will Be a $5 Charge For Whining
Rodna @ Training Children up for Christ
Stacy @ A Homemakers Heart
Wendy @ Life at Rossmont
Yvie @ Gypsy Road