- I will move daily. I did do a pretty good job of this. I've been outside walking, and when we head out, I really am focused on getting in more movement. I've been parking way further out almost always (the exception was when I needed to park within the free wireless range) and hiking into the store at a good clip.
- I will drink water. Okay, so while I'm still failing by most "expert" standards, I started every day with a big glass of cold water. I'm waking up thirsty and drinking my water. As for the Mountain Dew, well, I have to confess... last Monday, when I had jury duty, I had a Mountain Dew with my lunch. I really needed the caffeine, I think I needed the sugar buzz too... and I did get a small. And I did not get a refill. And I enjoyed every single sip of it. (And stayed awake through the trial that afternoon to boot.)
- De-cluttering my environment. Well, while I did actually meet the
letter of the
lawgoal, many days I really didn't do that much. I did have a couple of days where I really made a serious effort though too.
- Eat sensibly. I'm doing a decent job. Even Thanksgiving... we didn't end up having dessert, as I was tired of dishes, so I didn't make a pie.
- Working out. <sigh> I have to do this. Somebody yell at me, 'kay?
- Check in. Yeah, let's totally blow the easy stuff, shall we?
Click the link above to see how some of my fellow challenge-mates are doing. I'm sure all of them would adore an encouraging word.