- Why can't we seem to ever get to Scouts? It switched to Wednesdays for a month or two, which was impossible. And we have just not been able to get back since it moved back to Mondays. Ugh.
- William heads to camp next week. Alone. His best friend will be there, but Connor won't. I'm completely freaked out about this.
- I've got some new responsibilities with the TOS Homeschool Crew this coming year. That is part of what is keeping me busy this week. I'll feel better about it all when I'm a little more clear on my job duties. Right now, I'm going cross-eyed putting some supplementary stuff together for the Crew Manual.
- I've had sick kids just about every day for the past month. Part of the reason we haven't made scouts. It is so totally messing with school though.
- We started doing Primary Arts of Language this week. We've managed one day of it. I love it. But I need to have four healthy kids to make it work. I'll blog about it next week maybe. Depends on whether or not I have healthy kids.
- I called Dale and asked if we can have a Lizard Limit. Right now, we have three lizards in two different 10 gallon terrariums, and three lizards in other assorted critter keepers.
- My computer is wigging out on me. I can't lose this thing. I just can't.
- I posted a review to Amazon on Monday. It hasn't been approved yet. I need it to be approved by tomorrow. <sigh>
- We picked up our first ever CSA order on Saturday. And we started doing Bountiful Baskets. At the moment, I'm more excited about Bountiful Baskets, but I'm sure the CSA will be more exciting as we get into summer veggies instead of mostly just greens...
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
This and That
Which must be my new favorite blog post title. I've been crazy busy, and haven't had time to seriously blog. So catching up on life:
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment