- I started working out again. I have to do something about this. I'm always tired, and I'm sick of nothing fitting. I'm sick of being embarrassed to have my picture taken. I'm doing T-Tapp More right now... I did do it for six days in a row a couple weeks ago, but my mother-in-law visiting ended up throwing that off. I'm starting over today. I'm supposed to do 14 days in a row, then go to every other day for eight weeks. That means William's birthday is my first day off. I think I can, I think I can... of course, part of me also knows I probably should be doing something else. Like the regular T-Tapp. Or getting my Firm workouts out again.
- Paperbackswap and swapadvd are amazing. This Christmas would be scary without them. I just received Usborne Introduction to Art and The Weather Book this weekend. I have a few Hermie and Friends DVDs in a pile for gifts. A is for Adam is on its way... I also have Uncle Wiggly's Story Book sitting here waiting too. I have no idea how we'd school this year without some of what we've received through these guys. If you aren't a member, sign up... and if you don't have someone else already encouraging you to do it, feel free to use my email as a referrer... dkbrinkman at yahoo dot com. Or don't. We always seem to have the credits when we need them.
- I went to a gardening seminar this weekend while the guys were in the merit badge college. We'll be meeting monthly (not in December though), and the classes are free as long as we sign a pledge that we will grow or purchase locally grown to cover 20% of our produce needs next year. Eeek! I think I can, I think I can... Great session, I'm glad I went. We have homework... I have to do a sun survey, which should be pretty funny (uhhh, let's see, virtually everywhere on our property is getting full sun at 8:00, 12:00 and 4:00). I have to make some decisions about how big a garden I'll do next year, I need to start composting, and I need to at least be thinking about starting to build/prepare/etc. You will see more on this subject... If you garden, I'd love to hear your responses to some of what I'm up to as the year progresses. If you don't garden, I'd still love input.
- Dale & I spent a fairly significant chunk of time this weekend trying to figure some things out to keep Connor challenged. I wish we could do more...
- And then there are the little two. I've had Richard (age 5) working on a kindergarten math program. I knew it would be on the easy side. I didn't know he'd blow through the whole thing in about four hours. And more importantly, I didn't know that Trina would already know 3/4 of it. I have to get more serious about school for my little two. They are making it clear to me lately that I'm not challenging them either.
Okay, so I better stop rambling and start getting something accomplished today.
Hey! I've been reading your blog off and on today trying to get caught up, and I was a little tickled when the iPhone refreshed this time and a new entry popped up. About ttapp -- I would love to start that too. About gardening -- we garden in pots because of HOA rules, but I have heard that square foot gardening is amazing.
I just wanted to let you know that Tristan was the winner of The Sounds of Sleigh Bells. Thanks for entering, and I hope you will visit my blog again soon! :)
Debra, I am amazed to read that you use the Firm workout tapes! I use them too! (well...not lately...) I just started working out again a few days ago, after taking several weeks off due to extreme laziness.
Mrs. White (Sharon)
Hi. I loved your post on the forum! Have a special Thanksgiving:) I just signed up for Paperbookswap & Dvd--thanks for the idea!
Post a Comment