It was really early this morning, but I'll adjust again. And it was a beautiful basket.
I just got one, so it includes:
- 2 heads Romaine lettuce
- 1 big yam
- 1 yellow squash (they were short, so I volunteered to take the basket that was missing one)
- 1 bunch plus 1 stem of broccoli
- 4 pretty red bell peppers
- 2 pints grape tomatoes
- 1 big bag grapes
- 8 Fuji apples
- 8 Bartlett pears
- 3 mangoes
- 9 bananas
What am I doing with stuff? Well...
- I'm making spaghetti sauce with some of the tomatoes, and I'll also add the squash and a red bell pepper.
- I'm making salsa with some of the tomatoes, and I'll add a couple bell peppers
- We're doing stir-fry with the broccoli, a red pepper, and some other stuff.
- Lettuce will be used in salads, along with the grape tomatoes.
- I need to cook up sweet potatoes as I have a lot around right now.
- I'll probably dehydrate the mangoes, or they will be smoothies.
- Grapes, apples, pears, and bananas will just be eaten.