- My TOS Homeschool Crew year has wound down. No more crew reviews on my to do list at all!
- But I do have a few curricular items that I will be reviewing in the near future. Including some handwriting, Latin, and typing. I'm glad I'm not going cold turkey.
- How come the kids will lose their shoes, find an old too-small pair, and not tell me? Picked up new shoes for Trina this weekend, and Richard mentioned he'd like new shoes too. Turns out I bought him shoes THREE sizes larger than what he had been wearing. I *know* that I bought him bigger shoes more recently than that.
- Richard is now a Wolf, instead of a Tiger... he looks so grown up. <sigh>
- Which means Thomas is officially a Webelos II. A few more months until he becomes a Boy Scout. THAT doesn't scare me. I love the idea of having three Boy Scouts. It will be a lot easier.
- After telling people that I would not raise mealworms, what did we start doing this weekend? Yeah, ummm, you guessed it. We'll see if we are successful. I like the idea of not having to buy food every week for the Gecko. But ugh. Trying to grow these critters? On purpose?
- Speaking of pets, we finally named the cat. Shadow. That only took seven months.
- I hate figuring out math for the kids. Hate it. I have no idea what I want to use next for any of them, I just know we are not being deliberate enough about math for anyone right now. Yes, expect me to post about math soon.
- I love my library. Love 'em. I completely blew going to pick stuff up on Saturday. They're holding everything for me so I can get it tomorrow.
- Being in multiple places in history for the different kids is nowhere near as difficult as I thought it would be a few years ago. Maybe because I've finally learned some history.
- And I really want to post some book reviews this week. I've got 3-4 books nearly read... I just need to finish some.
Monday, May 23, 2011
Just Stuff, May Edition
It's been ages since I've just talked. Or at least it seems that way. So here are a few random thoughts from me:
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment