- We have two vehicles! You notice I didn't say new, as both are older than the kids. But they both run, and it means I can actually do things during the week. Like, say, the bookmobile. And I can stay home on Saturday and not feel like I am totally missing out on everything. 53 weeks from the day we became a one-car family is when we bought the second. A Toyota 4Runner and a Ford truck, if you care.
- I have children who are making incredible progress in reading. Thomas needs his own post... hopefully I'll do that this weekend. Trina will get her own post when I write a review of All About Reading, hopefully yet this week.
- I've been participating in the Pikes Peak Library Districts adult winter reading program. And today I get to pick up my first prize. Reading programs are not just for kids, I'm telling you.
- I'm seriously considering bombarding you with reviews for a few days. And I know I've said this before, but I have dramatically cut back. Hopefully that will become obvious.
- Read-Aloud Challenge -- I think I will try to post again tomorrow. I've had a couple people ask me about it. I think I just needed to take January off.
- And I have to make a decision, oh, today! about whether or not to participate in a CSA (community supported agriculture) program that happens in town. <sigh> Decisions, decisions, decisions.
- The other big today thing is that I have a whole lot of produce that I need to deal with... so we're going to be making lots of salsa, and applesauce... and I'll probably be preparing some broccoli for the freezer. Oh, and I have carrots I have to deal with. Those might wait until tomorrow.
- All that produce is thanks to Bountiful Baskets -- and that is one reason I'm hesitating on the CSA thing. Maybe I am better off just upping my BB participation. Oh, I don't know
Wednesday, February 1, 2012
Just stuff to start off February
Coming off of a whirlwind month, I'm telling you, and hoping February will be a bit more normal. Some January highlights, since my blogging has been almost only reviews -
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment