- A sick husband makes it really difficult to get any school done. Dale's back at work today, but I have no idea whether it is even worth trying to really do school today. I think we just lost this week.
- Car troubles suck.
- I love reviewing things. I am currently using some products that are just amazing and wonderful. IEW, All About Reading, Latin Alive, The Case of the Missing Mountain, Earth: Its Structure and Changes, Kinderbach, Destination Moon... our school life is so much richer thanks to the reviews I do.
- I'm on sensory overload. I can't handle multiple conversations going at once, I just can't.
- Our taxes are done. I thought we'd get a state refund for a change, but no, that's not to be. We owe Colarado $3.
- And of course, I've been procrastinating on getting my documentation together for my self-employment stuff since November when I realized I really did need to do it. It took me maybe two hours. Why do I do this? Stress and procrastinate, over a job that wasn't even that difficult. And that two hours included January and February of this year too.
- I desperately need new glasses. But I can't get to the eye doctor.
- TOS is accepting applications for the Crew for next year. Eeek. I have to figure out my best and weakest reviews as a crew member for this. Oh, my. Do I actually go through and read all 100 Crew reviews I've written? This could take awhile. Or do I limit it to this year? That would make it easier.
- Speaking of reviews, I know you can't see it on the blog yet, but I've definitely cut back on the non-TOS reviews I'm taking on. I'm feeling a bit like a review blog, and I don't like that. On the other hand, having some book reviews makes me feel like a person besides just a homeschool mom. So I'm not quitting them altogether. Besides, if I don't make the crew next year, well, I'll certainly want some other things to do.
- I'm supposed to have dinner with my parents tomorrow. Please, God, let this happen. Please. I hate living 1000 miles away from them. I hate even more when I have a chance to see them, and I have no idea if I can get there. I suppose if we set out right now and walk through the night, we could get there in time.
- Really looking forward to the Tiger trip to the television station.
- And I need to end this post and let Connor get to class. Gotta get the other computer hooked back up to the internet.
Thursday, March 10, 2011
I just can't seem to sit down and write a real post. So, some things on my mind. I'll try not to whine too much.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I know what you mean about blogs starting to feel like review blogs. I have been having that feeling about my own blog lately (not yours). I got so excited and requested lots of books and then I realized suddenly that I had more then 15 items waiting to be reviewed and I needed to turn them out fast to get caught up because more are on the way. I am trying to do at least one review and one other post every day so it is not just reviews, but that is a hard pace to keep up while also homeschooling and feeding my family! I'm gonna have to back off a little myself, and I am not even on the TOS crew.
Post a Comment