What book or books do you read over and
Well, this one is pretty easy.
- The Bible. (Yep, Janice, you were right. The Bible would be mentioned again as I blog through the Great Books Week questions. In the next post too.)
- Anne of Green Gables series. I didn't discover Ann with an E until I was in my 30s, but I return to these books again and again.
- Pretty much anything by C. S. Lewis.
- The Hobbit. Haven't tackled the Lord of the Rings books yet, but I have read The Hobbit a few times.
- Goodnight Moon. Because, well, that book has been well-loved by at least one of my children for pretty much all of the past dozen years. You know what, though? I still do enjoy reading it.
Click the Great Books graphic to read other responses to this question.
We just finished the Narnia Series and I believe I could back right now and read it again. We will be reading the Hobbit this year too. Anne of Green Gables is one of my personal favorites.
Post a Comment