- Reviews. Lots of them. But then, you knew that... Tomorrow's is written...
- We're supposed to be getting some work done on our ceilings. YAY. It was supposed to happen Monday. I'm hoping for tomorrow. I'm expecting next Monday. <sigh> It would be so nice to have actual insulation again...
- Schoolwork simply does not get done when the kids are busy excavating their room so it can be worked on.
- I'm a basket case trying to figure out how to make things work in February. Wanted to be doing swim lessons, the reading tutoring starts up again... I'll need a car...
- I adore my Nook.
- I don't adore negative temperatures.
- Focus on the Family today was talking to the guy from Compassion who was missing in the Haiti earthquake a year ago. I remember praying for him, and being so thrilled when he was found alive. Anyway, one comment he made really hit me... he had an app on his iPhone for first aid... and he used that to figure out what to do for his badly injured leg. Duh! I'm such an idiot with first aid... so Dale is going to be picking something out for me. Everything I looked at seemed to be in the $1-2 range... if anyone knows something they definitely recommend, let me know.
- Not having a car is forcing me to do something I don't think I've ever done before. I actually mailed out our trash bill. It will get there on time. I don't have to drive by and drop it off at the last minute. I'm nearly certain I've never put it in the mail before. (I have not always dropped it off at the very last minute either...)
- Spanish, Greek, Latin and French. Umm, that is more than this mom can handle...
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
This, That, and wow, are we busy!
You'd think that since I am trapped in my house, I'd have lots of time to get things done. Yikes, staying home is even busier than running around! So here are a couple of things happening in my world:
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
at least your mail is running . . . can you believe we have had NO MAIL SERVICE since Saturday?? What happened to "Not rain , nor snow, nor sleet, nor hail . . .
Lauren! Oh, no! Not that I've gotten such phenomenal mail that I truly care... but yikes. That is a long time...
LOL! I can so often relate to many of your posts, Debra! :)
We have Greek, Latin and German going on here right now. Oh, and English, of course. But our Greek is currently just the alphabet. So, really it is Latin for 4 kids plus German for the eldest, and Greek alphabet for the 3rd child and anyone else who wants to listen in.
Post a Comment