- I love all the produce we are getting this summer. Bountiful Baskets, participating in the CSA at Country Roots Farm... and next week, I get to do a one-time participation in a CSA at Grant Family Farms. Wow.
- I love having so much stuff being stored up. And it isn't that awful to do if I just make a point of doing it. Hot salsa, mild salsa, pear sauce, peach syrup (that was intended to be jam), sauteed onions, pickles, and now spaghetti sauce.
- I love having the chance to review so many very cool things.
- I love knowing that September is here, which means frost is coming and my allergies will end for a few months. I hate what that means for gardeners and farmers. But I am ready to stop sneezing.
- I love starting new things for school.
- I don't love things changing. At least, I don't always. Trying to decide what I think of Blogger's new look and feel. Hopefully, this will at least post like it is supposed to.
- I love that my husband found a great deal on a hard drive... and tomorrow, while I am running around, he is going to get things transferred. It won't quite double my hard drive space, but close.
- I don't particularly love that I need to be out the door in less than six hours... and I still have spaghetti sauce to deal with. I better get off here and take care of it.
Friday, September 2, 2011
Random thoughts for the start of September
Just some random thoughts tonight.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I'm not sure what I think about Blogger's new look either.
Post a Comment