- Monday: Read Proverbs 21-Ecclesiastes as a group. We'll start Isaiah tomorrow. I posted on Facebook about this, but it really struck me how many times it was pointed out how miserable it is to live with a nagging or contentious wife.
- Tuesday: It was that kind of a day. Didn't ever remotely occur to me that we were supposed to be listening to the Bible. Hit me around 5:00 a.m. on Wednesday. I listened to Song of Solomon though, early.
- Wednesday: Read Isaiah 1-22. I love listening to Isaiah.
- Thursday: Read Isaiah 23-38.
- Friday: Read Isaiah 39-43. Ended up being a short day. I still love listening to Isaiah. This is making me seriously contemplate a reading plan I saw before where you cycle through a bunch of different sections of the Bible. I would love to be reading Isaiah more often.
- Saturday: Didn't read. Kids had stuff going all day.
- Sunday: Read Isaiah 44-66. I'd like to just start it over. There are so many so very familiar passages, you know?
Monday, August 30, 2010
The Bible in 90 Days Challenge - week 9
Here's last week's check in. Mondays are too crazy and I'll never check in if I wait until the kids are up and we get to listen.