- It is very tough to get out of bed in the morning when the temperature in the house is below 50 degrees. Brrr. Need to get matches and hopefully get the pilot light lit in the furnace so I can get up tomorrow.
- I've got an amazing group of kids in my Physical Science class. I am thanking God for them every single day.
- Scouts is going to keep us incredibly busy this next month. Yikes. I cannot believe how many things are on our schedule for November.
- And because life is going to be insanely busy in November, we are not going to do swim lessons next month. So this is our last week of those for awhile.
- How is it possible for Trina to leave the house without shoes?
- The latest addition to my review schedule is Institute for Excellence in Writing. I cannot express how excited I am. It shipped today. Teaching Writing: Structure and Style (which I borrowed once, and am just beyond excited to OWN and watch again), Student Writing Intensive C, and the Portable Walls.
- Connor is nearly done with biology. That coming off the weekly schedule is going to make a huge difference in our lives.
- Battleship game on my iPod Touch: priceless. I've never played it, but it is fantastic for keeping kids entertained.
- We're supposed to be picking up some things today for some merit badges/science experiments. Since Trina doesn't have shoes, well, don't know if that will happen.
I think that is all I have time for right now.