What is the Expo to Go? It gives you a bunch of great freebies, including When I Grow Up I Want to Be a Missionary (I love the Wanna Be series!), a Robinson Crusoe reader from Christian Liberty Press, an ebook from Salem Ridge Press (I just reviewed this publisher!) and more.
It also means that sometime around the end of October, you will be able to download the mp3 files for all the great speakers that are happening this week (and some great speakers who did events in the past couple of weeks.
Some of my favorites so far (and unfortunately, I haven't been able to attend everything):
- Dr. Jay Wile gave an amazing presentation on Monday about what homeschooled kids are doing after they graduate. Incredibly inspiring. Connor loved it too.
- Lee Binz talked yesterday about how to get the big scholarships. I just love hearing her speak, she always encourages me.
- This morning, I'm really looking forward to hearing Dianne Craft discuss learning glitches.
- Tomorrow, one session I'm especially anticipating is the one about Lies Homeschoolers Believe with Todd Wilson. He always makes me laugh. Of course, I won't be able to listen to it all, as we'll have to head for town. That is one reason I appreciate that I will be getting the mp3's from these sessions.
- On Friday, the big event is John Taylor Gatto, which will be wonderful I'm sure. I'm also looking forward to listening to Diana Waring on Friday though, as she talks about history -- as I know she will make me laugh as well.
- Leave me a comment telling me which speaker/session interests you the most.
- Leave me a comment telling me which freebie you most want
- Follow my blog with Google Friend Connect and leave a comment telling me you are (leave two comments if you were already a follower).
- Publish something about this giveaway on your blog, on facebook, on twitter, or wherever, and leave me a comment with the link, if appropriate.
My thanks to Pat Mills at The Old Schoolhouse for giving me permission to give this away!
I'd be thrilled to hear DIanne Craft's session. I saw her live when she was in town out our local expo, but had to leave early. :( She's wonderful! Also, the one about the highly-distractable-child sounds great. (along with several others)
I'd love to hear Lies Homeschoolers Believe with Todd Wilson. I need a laugh and some encouragement lately :)
I'd love to hear John Taylor Gatto, as well as Dr. Wile's talk--it sounds very intriguing.
Thanks for the opportunity--I've never attended one of these before.
Without question, it would be John Taylor Gatto. I am almost done with Why Children Fail and it has been a HUGE eye opener.
Boy do I need encouragement already. I would love to hear Todd Wilson, Dianne Craft and John Taylor Gatto.
I would love to receive a link to all of the free mp3s so I won't have to miss anything. Trisha in OH
I am already a follower.
I shared your link on Facebook. I hope that others take a look at the opportunity. Thank you so much!
I am very interested in hearing Hal and Melanie Young talk about teens. They never have come to Atlanta (that I know of), so I've never heard them!
I'd like to hear Dianne Craft talk.
Hello ~ I found your blog from one of the Yahoo homeschooling groups - thank you! I have been receiving emails from TOS about their expo and would LOVE to hear any and all the speakers!!! :-) Thank you for this opportunity.
Jenny B. (j c b r u n s v o l d @ m s n dot c o m)
I would absolutely love to hear all of the sessions but if I had to pick I wouldn't want to miss Todd Wilson. He always makes me laugh but he has great wisdom as well.
As a missionary living overseas I thank you for generously offering up your ticket to someone else to enjoy!
I really need to hear Dianne Craft. Thanks for the opportunity to win!
My attempt at blogging:
Post a Comment