I recently received a package including VIP coupons for a free box of Fiber One Cereal, and for a free box of Fiber One Bars, plus a $25 Safeway gift card. That was fun. The tough part was choosing which products to actually get.
They've recently changed some of their products, and the descriptions made a tough choice even harder!
- Fiber One Honey Clusters have a brand new flake! Every one-cup serving is full of tasty honey clusters, antioxidant vitamins A and E, and 13 grams of fiber.
- Fiber One Raisin Bran Clusters now contain crispier, lightly sweetened whole grain flakes. With plump, juicy raisins and crunchy clusters it packs 11 grams of fiber and antioxidant vitamins A and E into every serving.
- With rich chocolate chips and a new and improved taste, Fiber One Oats & Chocolate chewy bars are a good source of calcium and contain 9 grams of fiber in each bar.
I chose not to share the Oats & Caramel bars. Mine, mine, mine, mine! Those were a fantastic quick breakfast after a workout!
Would you like the chance to try some of these too? FiberOne and MyBlogSpark have generously given me the chance to give away another set of coupons and a gift card to one of my lucky readers. The Safeway gift card is valid at all the various Safeway chains... if you don't have a local Safeway store, you could always use it as a Christmas gift. (I'll even volunteer to be on your Christmas list!)
Mandatory entry: Post a comment telling me which products you think you would get with the VIP coupons.
Optional additional entries (leave a comment for each):
- follow this blog through Google Friend Connect (two entries if you were already a follower)
- Share about the giveaway on Facebook or your blog
- Leave a comment on another post, or a link on my Scouting Saturday post
Disclosure: Fiber One and MyBlogSpark provided me with the free prize pack, and the gift pack to give away. No other compensation was received, and I was not required to write a review, much less a positive one.