- I will move daily. I did do a pretty good job of this. I've been outside walking, and when we head out, I really am focused on getting in more movement.
- I will drink water. Okay, so while I'm still failing by most "expert" standards, I started every day with a big glass of cold water. And I did not have any Mountain Dew. My kids still are not making this easy.
- De-cluttering my environment. Well, while I did actually meet the
letter of the
lawgoal, many days I really didn't do that much. I did have a couple of days where I really made a serious effort though too.
- Eat sensibly. I'm doing a decent job. A birthday threw me a bit... got him an Oreo cake, but had already picked up a lemon meringue pie. For the most part, I haven't been doing mindless snacking though
- Working out. <sigh> I hiked one day with William. I'm not sure there is anything else that really counts as a "work out" as such. Maybe I was too ambitious here though. Getting moving (#1) may be all I ought to have been shooting for at first. Or, more likely, I'm trying to rationalize.
- Check in. Yeah, let's totally blow the easy stuff, shall we?
Click the link above to see how some of my fellow challenge-mates are doing. I'm sure all of them would adore an encouraging word.